When Graphing Begets Graphing  

Tucked away in the cluttered pages of my random scribblings, somewhere between my formula for cold fusion and that love letter to Ryan Reynolds I just can't seem to get right, are more graph ideas. Most of them are just awful. I mean really, really bad. Like if Battlefield Earth and Pluto Nash had a baby kind of suck. Some of them don't even make sense; I'm looking at one right now that says "tapioca = desktop". What the shit?

As wretched as most of my ideas admittedly are, it's still possible to mine the occasional diamond of hope from them. Stuff that isn't particularly funny, but once I put it on paper, inspires another idea. One I can actually live with.

This:


Became this:
Also, this:

Became this:

(click any to enlarge)

Bookmark and Share

13 Reasons to Live

Post a Comment