Daily Cartoon/Chart - This Could be a Long One  

[as always, click to jumbo-size]

Bookmark and Share

4 Reasons to Live

  • ♥Aubrey  
    October 10, 2009 at 9:29 PM

    I think these two WILL live happily ever after ;)-
    This fight won't last long... i give HIM less than 24 hours and HER less than an hour. What's the statistic...a guy thinks about IT every 20 seconds? And you know us gals can't keep quiet!!!

  • Fat Sparrow  
    October 11, 2009 at 1:10 AM

    Ditto with Aubrey.

    Although I have to say that the Spouse Sparrow outtalks me 10 to 1, and girls don't lose stamina as they age, so historically I have pestered him for sex more often. But then again, he just rides me in my sleep, as I am a very sound sleeper, so I don't even know until I wake up and my trunk is full of junk, if you get my drift.

    Is all of this TMI? And what was I talking about to begin with? And can you pass me a wet wipe?

  • Juice  
    October 11, 2009 at 7:09 PM

    Well I logged on today preparing myself for a moment of respite, and what would you know, you have failed to post on the 11th. Calling all alarm station's, where is Jay and his witty cartoons. Scooby doo, where are you?

    Mind you, I am twelve hours in front, or about that.

  • Ellie  
    October 11, 2009 at 7:44 PM

    HA!

Post a Comment